For anyone that has one of the apps listed below — update them if an update is available, or delete them immediately and wait until the developer releases a new version with the malicious code removed.
If one of these apps is running on your device, we also recommend that you change your Apple ID password and be wary of any suspicious emails or push notifications to your device asking for personal information.
In general, be wary of apps pushing dialogue boxes to your screen asking for personal information without first being aware of who is asking for it
Read more about XcodeGhost? List of iOS Malware effected apps.
- When Artificial Intelligence Becomes Human Intelligence, Look Out
- FRETX Smart Guitar Learning Device: $69.99
- What’s the Difference Between a Data Backup and an Archive?
- The 2018 Earth Day Activity Challenge for Apple Watch Users is Here
- No Unified Apple OS for You, Daisy iPhone Recycling Robot – TMO Daily Observations 2018-04-20