I love QuickLook, it's the fastest way to peak and copy from files. But not all file's open in QuickLook and text files need the .txt extension for QuickLook to work. Lucky you can extend QuickLook with plugins and QLStephen has the excellent QuickLook plugin that lets you view plain text files without a file extension. Files like: README, INSTALL, CHANGELOG, INFO etc...
And even text files with extensions like .info .install .inc are readable! Great work :) http://whomwah.github.io/qlstephen/ Read more about OS X QuickLook text files without an extension
- Tesla Launches Charging Station that can be Plugged into A Wall Outlet
- Apple Pay Boss to Deliver Keynote at Major Industry Conference
- Facebook to Introduce Stricter Rules in Countries Holding Elections This Year
- Mastercard Plans to Stop Free Trials That Keep Billing You
- iPhone X Smart Battery Case Description Referenced AirPower Charging Mat, Now That’s Dissapeared