I love QuickLook, it's the fastest way to peak and copy from files. But not all file's open in QuickLook and text files need the .txt extension for QuickLook to work. Lucky you can extend QuickLook with plugins and QLStephen has the excellent QuickLook plugin that lets you view plain text files without a file extension. Files like: README, INSTALL, CHANGELOG, INFO etc...
And even text files with extensions like .info .install .inc are readable! Great work :) http://whomwah.github.io/qlstephen/ Read more about OS X QuickLook text files without an extension
- Apple’s Approach to Education Only Goes So Far
- Apple Raids Staff at Data Science Startup for Enterprise
- Kristen Wiig Will Star in Comedy Series for Apple, Reese Witherspoon to Executive Produce
- Apple’s Everyone Can Code Initiative Spreading to Europe
- How to Create a Personalized HTML Email Signature