I love QuickLook, it's the fastest way to peak and copy from files. But not all file's open in QuickLook and text files need the .txt extension for QuickLook to work. Lucky you can extend QuickLook with plugins and QLStephen has the excellent QuickLook plugin that lets you view plain text files without a file extension. Files like: README, INSTALL, CHANGELOG, INFO etc...
And even text files with extensions like .info .install .inc are readable! Great work :) http://whomwah.github.io/qlstephen/ Read more about OS X QuickLook text files without an extension
- Mojave, Inexpensive Tech, Dual SIMs, and More – Mac Geek Gab 728
- A Migration Guide for macOS Server Users
- John Lennon and George Harrison Recording ‘How Do You Sleep?’ in 1971 [Video]
- How to Turn On Fall Detection on Apple Watch Series 4
- Don’t Worry, Anki’s Vector Is ‘The Good Robot’ that Won’t Destroy Humanity