I love QuickLook, it's the fastest way to peak and copy from files. But not all file's open in QuickLook and text files need the .txt extension for QuickLook to work. Lucky you can extend QuickLook with plugins and QLStephen has the excellent QuickLook plugin that lets you view plain text files without a file extension. Files like: README, INSTALL, CHANGELOG, INFO etc...
And even text files with extensions like .info .install .inc are readable! Great work :) http://whomwah.github.io/qlstephen/ Read more about OS X QuickLook text files without an extension
- When Artificial Intelligence Becomes Human Intelligence, Look Out
- FRETX Smart Guitar Learning Device: $69.99
- What’s the Difference Between a Data Backup and an Archive?
- The 2018 Earth Day Activity Challenge for Apple Watch Users is Here
- No Unified Apple OS for You, Daisy iPhone Recycling Robot – TMO Daily Observations 2018-04-20