I love QuickLook, it's the fastest way to peak and copy from files. But not all file's open in QuickLook and text files need the .txt extension for QuickLook to work. Lucky you can extend QuickLook with plugins and QLStephen has the excellent QuickLook plugin that lets you view plain text files without a file extension. Files like: README, INSTALL, CHANGELOG, INFO etc...
And even text files with extensions like .info .install .inc are readable! Great work :) http://whomwah.github.io/qlstephen/ Read more about OS X QuickLook text files without an extension
- iPhone 3D Cameras, Amazon’s Lord of the Rings TV Series – TMO Daily Observations 2017-11-14
- 5 Photo Retouching Apps for iPhone to Remove Unwanted Objects
- Black Friday Mac Bundle, Featuring PDF Expert and Roxio Toast Titanium: $33.15
- Rear Facing Camera May be Coming in 2019 iPhone
- iPhone X: How to Reset Face ID